At Meunier Construction Inc., we believe the safety of everyone on our job sites is paramount. Our safety management system is designed to be the foundation that helps us achieve our goal of zero accidents and injures
Our goal is to build the highest quality product, safely.
We believe accidents and injuries are preventable. Our management is committed to continuously review of our safety management system and open to new ways of completing tasks safely so that we are consistently achieving our goal of zero injuries.
SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Our safety management system explains the path to safety success.
Establish and maintain and effective system to inform our team of how
to prevent and eliminate exposures on the project.
- Use proven means and methods to ensure our team and subcontractors understand our safety processes.
- Implement strategies to ensure the safety management system is being applied on all projects.
- Ensure our team is held accountable for any action by enforcing Meunier Construction Inc. expectations.
- Develop specific metrics to measure our performance and identify our strengths and areas to improve.
Our Meunier Construction Inc. team is our most valuable asset.
Our team is trained to identify unsafe conditions and to understand and use safe work practices. We use techniques learned in high quality interactive training designed to master the dangers of our jobs and the tools we need to
avoid unnecessary accidents.
Most common safety training includes:
- Jobsite Orientation : We train all our team before they start on each and every new project.
- Specific Training Programs : Aerial Lifts, Scissor Lifts, Powdered Actuated Tools, Forklifts, Working at Heigths, WHMIS, OSHA, Forklifts license and First Aid.